With the New Year fast approaching, everyone is filled with optimism … the resolution to make this year different.
So why do we rarely achieve it?
Because we never move past intentions.
Intentions, stay with me ... are overrated. The power of intention might get us started in our New Year’s goals, but the truth is that it can be short-lived.
We need more than that. We need staying power. We need momentum. We need wins.
Everyone who joins a Network Marketing opportunity has good intentions. Everyone thinks that they will succeed, right? Otherwise, why would they join in the first place.
What Will It Take To Keep Momentum And Get Some Wins?
- You could start by sending them this post.
- Second, you could make sure you are a shining example of being responsible for your own choices … inspire them as a role model!
- And last, study and master the Art of Motivation. You could make Mach 2: The Art of Vision & Self-Motivation the first book you read in the New Year. It will make a difference in your life.
Motivated people make targeted, productive choices that are aligned with their goals and commitments. Motivated people create wins and momentum.
Here’s A Refresher On What Motivation Is:
- Enthusiasm. Motivation looks and feels like a fire in your belly. It emotes energy. It is attractive and manifests its intentions. It leads directly to targeted actions.
- Courage. Motivated people are courageous. Courage is present only in the face of a fear-conversation like what if this doesn’t work? If you are human, these kinds of fears visit your mind. Courageous people “do it anyway.”
- Physical Energy. Motivated people have energy. They want to get in the game at every moment.
- Creativity. Motivated people are creative. They solve whatever problems they have. They spin things in a positive direction. When 10 people say no, a motivated, creative person spins it that they are that much closer to a YES!
Motivation is a direct, profound result of our Vision … in other words, our belief, mindset, and expectations, whether it’s about our business or any other aspect of our lives.
TO THE DEGREE THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR ON THEIR VISION, AND TO THE DEGREE THEY TEND TO BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE, PROBABLE, AND INEVITABLE … THEY WILL BE ON FIRE TO CREATE IT.
To the degree their Vision is one of vague possibilities, there will be excuses.
The most important thing you can do as a new person’s sponsor is to build the clarity of their Vision … their belief and their conviction.
When you start hearing doubt creep up for you or your team, step up your leadership game! Motivate yourself. Motivate THEM!
This is what you’ll get the wins … and it’s worth it.
I believe in you,
– Richard –
For more inspirational insight to achieve your personal success in 2017, read my book Mach2 With Your Hair On Fire.