NEW Career Opportunity:
Apply to: Jobs@BlissBusiness.com
Bliss Business is a successful Network Marketing coaching company founded by Richard and Kimmy Brooke.
Together, their mission for Bliss Business is to encourage and train Network Marketers - both sales leaders and companies - to promote authenticity, transparency and ethics in order to shift the perspective of the profession to one of trust, admiration and respect while helping sales leaders build a successful business that lasts.
Bliss Business Director of Marketing and Communications
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are seeking an experienced, motivated and well-organized professional whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals. The Marketing and Communications Director leads in the development and implementation of Bliss' marketing strategies and programs. They create and manage guidelines, procedures and processes that foster creative collaboration and ensure consistent and effective Bliss messaging. The Director will provide communications and marketing services including strategy and message development, editorial copywriting, design and creative services, media engagement, digital and video production and social media.
- Serve as a strategic partner with CEO and provide strategy and message development, editorial copywriting, design and creative services, digital and video production, media and social media engagement, which support program strategies and promote programs.
- Lead the development and implementation of communications and marketing strategies, tactics and plans that increase Bliss Business visibility across key audiences.
- Develop, lead and produce new content and course creation with CEO to fulfill the mission and strategic goals of Bliss Business.
- Identify and create opportunities for alignment and collaboration, effective storytelling and targeted messaging to the Network Marketing community.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of Bliss Business team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field strongly preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of 3 years of communications and marketing experience in Network Marketing industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of social media platform expertise including strategic advertising with proven growth track record.
- Strategic thinker, with proven leadership and communications skills, who has successfully managed a diverse team of individuals.
- Experience working in a complex environment, balancing competing demands, priorities and when to lead or support initiatives to obtain the best results.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills, including the ability to distill complex issues into easily digestible, compelling communications.
- Ability to interpret emerging trends, transfer knowledge to CEO and implement best practices as appropriate to enable continued achievement of the Bliss mission and strategic plan.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS, WordPress, etc.
- Familiar with Shopify a plus.
- $70k - $90k DOE
- Either in Coeur d’Alene, ID or can work remotely.