Live Your Bliss™ Two-Day Workshop
August 10th & 11th
9am - 5pm
If you have already attended a Live Your Bliss Workshop, this one will be unlike anything you've experienced before ... TWO FULL DAYS of Vision and Self-Motivation work.
Ever feel like you’re stuck in Groundhog Day?
The grind of work, the lack of enthusiasm for your daily must-dos, and the habit of always giving to others while you ignore your own needs.
Dare we say it? It’s time to break the cycle and FIND YOUR BLISS.
Join inspirational coach, 40-year Network Marketing veteran and author of The Four Year Career® and Mach2: The Art of Vision and Self-Motivation, Richard Bliss Brooke for a breakthrough at his highly acclaimed Live Your Bliss Workshop.
You Can Change More in 2 Days Than You Have Your Whole Life …
6 Reasons to Attend
- Craft a new Vision (mindset and expectation) for your life that can set you on a powerful path to success.
- Confront your formative years and learn to control your inner child.
- Identify the theme of your life and discover your authentic values … those things you consider essential to feeling alive.
- Breakthrough your perceived limitations, fears and negative self-talk
- Discover, own and champion your true gifts … they hold an incredible power and make you remarkable.
- Tap an endless flow of self-motivation as you move effortlessly toward your goals. And … love the process!
Live Your Bliss is a fun, introspective and true awakening 2-day workshop that brings to life all the principles of Richard’s bestselling personal development book: Mach2 With Your Hair on Fire: The Art of Vision & Self-Motivation.
This workshop will be all day, 9am - 5pm on Saturday, August 5th and Sunday, August 6th. With its own International Airport, Kelowna is easy to get to and add on a day or two to experience this amazing part of British Columbia!
Don’t miss it!
It’s coming to one of the most beautiful places on earth. Check out just how amazing Kelowna, BC is:
Stay right on campus where the Workshops are being held!
We encourage you to make your reservations soon as local hotels fill up quickly! Here is a suggestion on where to stay:
University of British Columbia - Okanagan Guest Accommodationsstayatubc.ca
There are many homes and condominiums available to rent as well. AirBnb and VRBO are both great places to check out for yourself or your group!