- Either write, read, or video your whole story.
- Include everything, but keep any recording to 5 mins
- Add-in if you want why you are building an income
Your One Minute Miracle
"How to craft a compliant and compelling story"
- Word-of-Mouth marketing is still the most trusted form of marketing on the planet … one story at a time.
- Your story is your most valuable sales tool, it's your documentary.
- Casual adlib leads to non-compliant, boring, and unbelievable messes.
- Craft a professional, compelling, and compliant story to rise into rarified air.
- You can have a product story and you can have a business story or you can combine them into one.
4 Steps to Craft a Compelling & Compliant Story
Who were you? What was life like before?
What was the challenge you faced with your health, lifestyle, career, or wealth?
Who entered your life & what did they say about the products& opportunity that compelled you to LOOK?
What is the new path you are on with health, lifestyle, career, and/or wealth? What has changed? What will change?
- Who were you?
- Where were you?
- What were you doing before you connected?
History gives context.
- What was the problem you had?
- What was the cost to you of not being able to solve this problem with money, time, frustration, and productivity? (Common, because others have it too.)
- Who introduced you and how did you know them?
- What did they say to you that got your attention?
- What was it about your “influencer” and their message that had you trust and try the product?
- What were the magical magnificent results?
- What exactly were the results you experience and in what time frame?
- How did those results impact your life?
Creative, Concise, and Compliant
Write It Out
- Choose your words and phrases carefully to paint a crystal clear picture.
- Wordsmith it like you would a movie.
- Keep it to 120 - 150 words.
- Get candid feedback and help if you need it.
- Revise it until you love it.
Avoid any disease words like "the plague”
- Pain, Cancer, Autism, Diabetes, Colds, Flu, Headaches, Cramps
- Financial freedom, retirement, wealth, first-class, mansions, luxury cars, etc.
- If you can take a drug for it, don’t say it.
- This is not a casual suggestion.
- To do so actually violates the law.
- Don’t be a criminal
- Use words sparingly like amazing, remarkable, magical, magnificent, mind-blowing, never before seen, crazy good, and miraculous.
- Don't use unbelievable unless you want people to not believe you.
Make it Believable
- Hype and exaggeration are not believable.
- A factual story sprinkled with some hyperbole is believable and inspiring.